Visit Microsoft Media Creation Tool from this external link.
Download “Microsoft Media Creation Tool”.
Run the tool from a Windows computer and follow these ISO creation steps:
- Accept Terms & Condition
- Select ‘Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC.
- Select language, architecture and edition.
- When it asks which media to use, select “ISO file
- Wait until the process is finished.
- When it proposes to burn ISO on CD, just click on “Finish”.
Find the newly created “Windows.iso” file and copy or send it to your Linux/Ubuntu computer. I used a USB memory stick (filesize is 3,90 GB).