Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX) is a training and credentialing program related to cybersecurity and develop by the professional association ISACA.
It consists of a series of certificates:
- CSX Fundamentals (CSX-F) Certificate
- CSX Foundations Certificate, is awarded automatically when the candidate achieves:
- CSX Network Application and Configuration Certificate
- CSX Linux Application and Configuration Certificate
- CSX Packet Analysis Course Certificate
- CSX Practitioner (CSX-P) Certification
- CSX Careers Pathways Packages, like the following:
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Cybersecurity Penetrator and Vulnerability Tester
They are sorted by complexity in ascending order. CSX-F would the the entry level.